The Atlas Stacking Dry Bath is a new way of heating round bottom flasks without the issues associated with oil baths. The Stacking Dry Bath has a series of concentric inserts to hold round bottom flasks from 50ml to 1 litre.
The inserts provide excellent thermal transfer to optimise heating times. The exterior of the Dry Bath is safe to touch even when the Dry Bath is hot. The Triple Dry bath takes up to 3 flasks from 50ml to 250ml.
- Safe: Chemist is protected from the heat by safety shield. In an emergency the dry bath can be picked up and moved.
- Lighter weight: The sleek design reduces the mass of the block to be heated, improving heat-up times.
- Wide temperature range: Can safely operate with plate temperatures up to 280°C and down to -80°C.
- Fits all leading brand of hotplate: Syrris Atlas, IKA etc (fits hotplate diameter of 13.5 cm, 5 5/16”).
- Rapid cooling: Safety shield sets up a natural convection airflow allowing the reaction to be cooled quickly for rapid work-up and purification.
- Nested design: One Atlas Dry Bath can be used for: 50, 100. 250, 500 and 1000 ml round bottom flasks.
- Robust: Specifically designed for use in chemical laboratories.
- Rapid heating: Deep cups maximise heated surface area to improve heat-up time and minimise the difference between the block and solution temperature.
- Novel: Unique design prevents cracking of glassware as found with other designs.
- Accurate temperature measurement: A thermowell in every cup allows the temperature probe to be in intimate contact with the reactor.
- Single reactions supported: Single Dry Bath can be used for 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000 ml vessels.
- Triple reactions supported: Triple Dry Bath can be used for 50, 100 and 250 ml round bottom flasks.
See our brochure for the Syrris Atlas Stacking Dry Bath
Find out more about Syrris instrumentation from our
Automation Solutions team, contact us today on
Phone free call AUS 1800 251 799 and free call NZ 0800 651 700