Larson Davis audiometer calibration systems combine the power and versatility of the System 824 real time analyser with AUDit™ software to create a complete, portable audiometer test and calibration solution. Standard audiometer tests can be performed manually on the sound level meter or automatically with AUDit™ software which controls the sound level meter to run a full battery of audiometer performance and accuracy tests. For interfacing with the wide variety of audiometer transducers used, Larson Davis offers NBS 9-A, IEC 60318 and other couplers as well as an extremely practical artificial mastoid. The combination of AUDit™ and the 824 is a field ready solution for fast, comprehensive audiometer calibration.
System 824: Electro-acoustic analyser and precision SLM
Level, frequency, FM, and pulse measurements are only some of the capabilities of the System 824 real time analyser when fitted with 824-AUD firmware. Narrow-band FFT and real time 1/3 octave analysis make measurements such as THD and ambient noise easy and accurate. AUDit™ PC Software automates the test process, walking you through the complete calibration process.
After the test procedure you can easily print pass/fail reports and calibration certificates. Data can also be exported to Microsoft® Excel.
- Audiometer testing
- Audiometer calibration
- Earphones and hearing aid testing
- Electro-acoustic testing
- Audiometer certification
Typically Used in:
- Clinics and hospitals
- Universities and Research Programs
- Workplace Hearing Conservation Programs
Audiometer Calibration Features
- Full line of artificial ear couplers and accessories including the new AEC201-A, IEC 60318-1:2009 Ear Simulator, the AMC493B Artificial Mastoid, and the new AEC202, AEC203, and AEC204 insert earphone and hearing
- Verify audiometers quickly and accurately under computer control with exhaustive tests based on limits in the ANSI S3.6-2004 Specification for Audiometers
- Test virtually every type of transducer such as supra-aural, extended range circumaural, bone vibrator, hearing aid, insert earphone, and speaker
- Automatically correct RETSPLs, microphone, coupler, and all other response adjustments using AUDit™ software
- Perform level and frequency adjustments during audiometer tests
- Qualify audiometric booth ambient noise with real time 1/3 octave analysis and fast pass/fail results (MPANL)
- Store and recall tests in databases; query databases by audiometer, technician, date, etc.
- Print custom reports and certificates for your clients or your archives
Learn How to Properly Calibrate Your Audiometer
- Video: Audiometer Calibration Overview & Terminology
- Video: How to set up your Audiometer for Calibration
- Video: Using AUDit to Calibrate an Audiometer
To find out more about a Larson Davis System 824
Contact our John Morris Industrial team
Phone toll-free: AUS 1800 251 799 and NZ 0800 651 700