Mini Cloud & Pour Point (MPP) analyser’s test methods are now listed in these ASTM Fuel Specifications:
The D7346-14 test method for no flow point and pour point (mini method) is now specified as an alternate test method in:
- D396 Specification for Fuel Oil
- D2880 Specification for Gas Turbine Fuel
The ASTM International Method D7346-14 is available here.
The D7689-11 test method for cloud point (mini method) is now specified as alternate test method in:
- D975 Specification for Diesel Fuel
- D7467 Specification for Diesel Fuel Oil, Biodiesel Blend (B6 to B20)
- D6751 Specification for Biodiesel Fuel Blendstock (B100)
The ASTM International Method D7689-11 is available here.
Read the full brochure on the PAC MPP 5GS
Find out more about PAC Mini Cloud & Pour Point from
Our Petrochemical team, contact us today on
Phone free call AUS 1800 251 799 and free call NZ 0800 651 700