OptiFlash is the new benchmark in flash point analysis, fully designed to meet today’s expectations on user convenience, quality and safety compliance. Accurately detect flashpoints for petroleum products, alcohols, solvents, chemicals, food and beverages. The analyser uses three different methods: Pensky Martens, Tag & Abel.
PAC has over 50 years of experience in developing automatic flash point analysers which determine the lowest temperature at which application of an ignition source causes the vapor above the specimen to ignite for petroleum products, bio-diesels, solvents, fluxed bitumen, food, and beverages. Flash point analysis is imperative for final product certification, as well as the storage and transportation of these materials.
This newest flash point analyser is enhanced by being simpler to use, easier to clean, and safer to operate. The OptiFlash detects the flash point up to 400°C and complies to leading global standards, such as ASTM D93, ISO 2719, EN ISO 2719, IP 34, JIS K2265, and GB/T 261.
With the OptiFlash’s robust design and intuitive user interface, it provides numerous benefits to users, including:
- Significantly Improved Ease of Operation
- Automated operation enables the start of a test with three simple step
- Automatic lift arm for hands-free cup cover installation – no need to install the cup cover with the sensors and shutter drive
- Easy Cleaning
- Disassembling of the cup cover without any tools for in-depth cleaning
- A procedure to clean highly viscous samples, such as bitumen
- High Safety Standards
- Built-in fire extinguisher with an ultra fast optical fire detector which can identify a fire in the complete area around the test cup
- Detect even abnormal samples which can form flames outside of the test cup
To find out more about the PAC OptiFlash, please contact
Our team of Petroleum experts by
Free call AUS. 1800 251 799 and NZ 0800 651 700