Shaking water baths maintain a constant temperature while agitating your samples. Shaking water baths are used in food and beverage testing, materials and corrosion testing as well as bacterial culturing, molecular biology assays and more.
Set your own speed and/or frequency of shaking for greater control. While many shaking water baths offer similar functionality, specific features can make them more versatile for use in your laboratory.
Want Easier Handling of Samples? Here’s What to Look For:
- Separate shaking platform and bath to use each as needed
- Slow-start reciprocating motion to minimize sample shock
- Dual-action for orbital or reciprocal motions
- Temperature setting storage for easy recall
- Timer for automatic shut-off
- Some models offer a PID controller for temperature regulation and stability
- Digital units may include a display with preset time, continuous run, rpm, and temperature
View our selection of shaking water baths.
Need more information on lab equipment? Our Technical Experts would love to hear from you
AUS Freecall Ph. 1800 552 724 or NZ Freecall Ph. 0800 651 700 email: firstname.lastname@example.org