The BioChem-VacuuCenter BVC professional serves for aspiration and disposal of biological fluids, providing outstanding levels of comfort and safety for working with biological and biohazardous materials. A non-contact sensor monitors the liquid level in the collection bottle electronically and prevents overfilling. A disinfection routine allows the suction of disinfectants through aspiration hand set and tubing after switching off the pump, and so supports demanding safety protocols. The BVC professional with 4 litre PP bottle with self-closing quick couplings minimizes risk in transporting hazardous waste and of contamination in the workplace. The version with coated 2 litre borosilicate glass bottle allows you to work with aggressive disinfectants like chlorine bleach. Suitable for Life Science applications requiring removal/disposal of supernatant waste after incubation and centrifugation.
- all the advantages of the BVC control
- non-contact sensor for electronic monitoring of the liquid level in the collection bottle
- disinfection routine for the suction tubing for drawing in disinfectant after switching off the pump
- self-closing quick couplings (as accessory to the BVC professional G) for convenient and safe bottle change, e.g., for work with biohazards
- for professional work and a perfect fit for required safety protocols
Find out more about the Vacuubrand BVC professional from our specialist team today
Freecall Ph. AUS 1800 251 799 and NZ 0800 651 700Email: firstname.lastname@example.org